By subscribing to one of the Host1Fire Services, you are deemed to fully agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the User Agreement. This document constitutes the full and complete understanding and agreement between the parties. Host1Fire has the right to change any of the terms on this page at the time it sees fit and the customer must follow the terms even if he does not receive an alert, so Host1Fire customers are urged to periodically review the terms and agreement of use.
● Provider: Host1Fire.
● Customer: Any person or entity that wishes to use the services provided by Host1Fire Company.
● Organization: any organization, company or body, whether governmental, public or private.
● Service or Services: includes any of the services offered by Host1Fire Company.
● Account holder: the person or entity whose directory is registered with Host1Fire.
● Domain name: a name used on the Internet and networks as an address that transmits the browser to the requested site. The domain name consists of a series of letters (English) and numbers separated by periods (.) The characters following the dots represent the extension of the domain name.
● Hosting: An area within the provider's servers used to store the materials or contents of the customer's site.
● Host1Fire has the right to suspend or cancel part or all of the services provided to the customer when it considers that these services have been used inappropriately; Host1Fire also reserves the right to refuse or not provide the Service.
● Illegal activities including storing or distributing illegal copies of copyrighted software, such as games, etc., violations of copyright and trademarks, violations of the laws of Egypt, or selling or distributing illegal materials.
● Host1Fire has the right to send SMS messages to its customers upon the customer's request or in connection with the company's activity, services, public events...etc.
● Abuse of the Internet, such as (sending unsolicited electronic messages, distributing software by e-mail, spreading messages to a large number of “spam” groups, spreading obscene messages, threatening and inflammatory messages, ..)
● Disclaimer: Host1Fire is not responsible for any damages that may occur to any customer; Nor does it make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the services it provides. Use of our services is the sole responsibility of the customer. Host1Fire does not guarantee that its services will be uninterrupted or error-free, but Host1Fire will make every effort to provide protection and stability to the servers and to reach the minimum interruption of service. The customer is not entitled to claim any compensation from Host1Fire for the inability to use its services including, but not limited to:
● Service interruption.
● Errors caused by misuse.
● Internet connection problems.
● DNS related problems.
● Hacking or sabotage attempts.
● The customer has no right to defame Host1Fire or defame its employees or administrators; Instead, the customer has the right to go to the competent authorities in Egypt to submit his complaint; Noting that the attempt to defame or defame - in any form - gives Host1Fire the full right to cancel the contract and refuse to provide any service to the customer.
● It is strictly prohibited to resell Host1Fire services without written permission from Host1Fire administration, unless the customer is an authorized Host1Fire distributor.
● In order to ensure the data of our valued customers and to provide the maximum possible security measures to maintain the confidentiality of this data - the security question and answer feature available in the customer control panel on our website has been adopted, to ensure the identity of the customer when requesting any sensitive data, or a security breach of your email - through which you registered for your membership in the Host1Fire client area, or you lost your email for any reason; Therefore, and of utmost importance, we ask all our valued customers to choose a secret question and an answer that is sufficiently confidential.
● We also emphasize that you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your account and any other actions that take place to connect to Host1Fire through it, whether through your main account or through a sub-membership of it.
● Host1Fire has the right to cancel the customer's subscription at any time without explaining the reasons, provided that the remaining amount is returned to the customer.
Hosting services and servers
General obligations and rights:
● Host1Fire undertakes to work on the convenience of the customer, provide the best services, continue to develop them, and make any effort to serve the customer with regard to hosting services and servers.
● HostOne Fire undertakes to inform the customer clearly and transparently about the status of the server on which his site is hosted.
● Host1Fire is committed to providing security and stability for servers and the network with an operating rate of 99.9%.
● Host1Fire undertakes to keep the customer's personal data complete and in strict confidentiality, and it will not be disclosed to any party except for governmental or international agencies in the event of an official request, and the customer will be informed directly when revealing that information to the parties unless the subject requires otherwise.
Payment, renewal and cancellation:
● The requested service is implemented after receiving the service fees requested by the customer. In the event of renewal, the service subscription is renewed after receiving the renewal fees. The customer must follow up on the service renewal bills and payment before the due date.
● In the event of non-payment of the due bill, you will receive a message from Host1Fire requesting payment and a reminder, bearing in mind that the billing system sends automatically before the bill is issued, a period of no less than 7 days; In the event of non-payment on the last day of the due period, the customer's account will be automatically deleted from the server to make space for another customer; Host1Fire will not be responsible for the files or contents of the terminated account in any way.
● Host1Fire may keep a copy of the customer's website for a certain period not exceeding two weeks as a paid service, the value of which will be paid if this copy is prepared for the customer.
● In the event that you wish not to renew your server, a request to cancel the service must be made 7 days before the renewal date, as invoices are issued 7 days before the renewal date of each month. It will be required to renew.
● Change prices, special offers and coupons
● Change of prices: When you subscribe to one of the hosting plans or services at the official price of the service, the subscription renewal will be at the same price, in the event that Host1Fire changes the price of the service by an increase or decrease, and the customer is not entitled to make a change to the renewal price to match the new price except in status as a new subscription.
●Special offers and coupons: Host1Fire offers special offers from time to time. These offers are divided into two parts, the first is for new customers only, and the second is for existing customers only; This means that each offer has its own conditions that must be met.
Coupons are usable on new subscriptions only, and are not usable upon renewal of the subscription.
● When subscribing to the service with the benefit of a discount coupon, the discount will be upon subscription only and does not include renewing the subscription to the service.
● Contents of websites and servers
●The customer is fully responsible for the contents of the site before Host1Fire and the competent legal authorities.
● Some software and content is strictly prohibited on our servers, including all hosting services, including but not limited to (Mail Bombers/Spam, IRC, Proxy Scripts, Pirated Software/Warez, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs, Hacking Software, Cracks/Keygens)
● It is prohibited to publish and distribute copyrighted content without the prior permission of the rights holder; In the event that Host1Fire discovers this, it has the right to close the site.
● It is prohibited to use any unlicensed software or scripts; In the event that any complaint is submitted on a site that uses an unlicensed copy of the manufacturer or its legal representative, the site will be closed; He will be asked to delete the program or script, or he will be asked for an official license from the party producing those programs and scripts.
● It is prohibited to host terrorist websites, as well as incitement to groups and individuals, defaming people and groups, as well as pornographic or political websites attacking the policies of countries in any way or any way, as all of this is a violation of the terms of service.
● The Web Hosting service is dedicated to hosting the web and the mail service is an attached service that is not intended for commercial use
● Transferring client sites from previous hosting
● Host1Fire provides a site transfer service for customers by transferring their hosting from another provider to Host1Fire servers; The hosting team is committed to providing the best services for transferring customer data, and working to ensure the safety and speed of transfer. In any case, the site transfer service is provided as a free additional service when booking a hosting service from Host1Fire; Host1Fire is not obligated to provide this service in all cases of transfer, because some other service providers do not provide a smooth data transfer method, and this makes it difficult for the hosting team. Ensuring the compatibility of the site before transfer and the integrity of files and databases after transfer is the responsibility of the customer in the first place. Note that you can use the paid site transfer service.
● After booking the hosting service from Host1Fire and the customer has exceeded the 30 days, he is not entitled to request the transfer of any data to his hosting at Host1Fire; However, the customer has the right to request the data transmission service as a one-time paid service.
● The service is constantly offered for free with reseller sites, Web Hosting, teamspeak, game servers, and discord bots with advanced management; As for private servers, Windows servers, VPS servers, and full servers with normal management, they provide the paid service for transfer only.
● Data loss and backup
● The customer is responsible for keeping a copy of the files on his own website (not on Host1Fire servers), and we are not responsible for any lost files, information or data; Host1Fire provides daily, weekly and monthly backup service (depending on the type of service), which is implemented as fully as possible, but we may have problems beyond our control, for example, the problem of not being able to complete the backup, or the failure of the hard disk; So we are not responsible; Therefore, please make sure that you have a backup copy outside the site. We do our best, but sometimes things go wrong!
● Hacking and Denial of Service attacks on our servers and back
● It is prohibited to use Host1Fire servers for the purpose of carrying out attacks or hacking operations on other networks, servers or sites; Host1Fire has the full right to cancel the service of the customer who caused this act.
● Host1Fire has the right to defend its customers by taking any action it deems appropriate without prior notice or warning, and Host1Fire will not be responsible in any way for any amounts paid or refunded if Host1Fire finds that there is an attempt to violate or damage the server.
● Web Hosting Service
● Several clients are hosted on the Web Hosting servers, all of them share resources in a way that does not harm others. The Web Hosting service is dedicated to hosting websites, their contents and website files, and it is prohibited to use them as download centers or hosting files (archive/backup) or any content outside the domain of the websites. Host1Fire has the right to close websites that use the space for other infringing purposes.
● HostOne Fire is committed to providing Web Hosting servers with the same hardware quality and on a stable network, maintaining servers first, real-time monitoring on servers, and providing technical support around the clock, all days of the week, to the Web Hosting service with respect to the hosting service itself. Note that Host1Fire is not obligated to provide technical support for scripts hosted on the Web Hosting service, and if you provide specific technical support, this is an appreciation and satisfaction of the customer.
● Any attempt to hack or tamper with the server by one of the accounts on the Web Hosting will expose the site for deletion without any prior notice to the customer, and the customer is not entitled to claim any amounts that have been paid.
● Space and contents:
● All Web Hosting plans allow you unlimited space, provided that all account contents are related to website files and contents only. Note that some files are not allowed to be uploaded, for example, but not limited to (games, songs, and download centers). Using the account as storage space for backup or archive files is not allowed on Web Hosting plans. It is also prohibited to save or keep a cPanel back-up after it has been created within your account; Any account that appears to be dedicated to this matter will be deleted without referring to its owner and without warning; The account holder has no right to claim any rights.
● Monthly Traffic:
● All Web Hosting plans allow you to use unlimited traffic, provided that this consumption does not violate any of the terms of the use agreement of the company (Host1Fire).
● Number of files:
● All plans are limited to the number of files, and if this number is exceeded, the account is considered in violation of the agreement and must be upgraded to a larger service (the number of files available for each plan can be found from the list of Web Hosting plans on our site); You can also know your current consumption through the cPanel through the Inodes Usage feature.
● Resource Consumption:
● For each of the Web Hosting plans, there is a limit for the consumption of resources from RAM, CPU, Processes, and in the event that one of these factors exceeds the permissible limit, at the same moment the site stops for some time until the consumption drops below the maximum, and then the site returns to work, and this is done automatically without any minimum intervention by technical support; You can find out your current consumption through the cPanel through the Resources Usage feature.
● Each of the Web Hosting plans is limited to a quantity - it varies from one plan to another - sending by the hour and this number cannot be exceeded, and in case this number is exceeded, the messages will be entered in a queue and divided into other hours based on (quantity / number), note that the postal service It is a service that is included and provided free of charge within the hosting plans; The hosting plans are primarily intended to host secure and stable websites, as well as provide their application requirements; It is not intended for mail hosting primarily, so if you mainly use the mail service on your site, you can contact us to inquire about business mail systems
Upgrade and downgrade:
● It is always possible to upgrade or downgrade the plans whenever the customer wants. In any case, when upgrading, the difference is calculated automatically, provided that the upgrade to the higher plan is in the same payment cycle, and the lower payment cycle can be upgraded directly; As for reducing the plan, it is not included in the difference calculation system, and the customer is obligated to pay the full value of the new plan. We always advise to sign up for long terms to guarantee the best price
● Host1Fire provides a back-up service for websites (daily, weekly, monthly) through the Host1FireBU external back-up service for free; Backup databases every (6) hours while keeping 12 previous copies, weekly copies, and monthly copies. As for the site files, they are copied every day while retaining 7 previous copies. In any case, the customer bears the responsibility to maintain his site and take periodic backup copies to keep them in a safe place for him
● Hacking and Denial of Service attacks on our servers and back
● Host1Fire provides a server rental service for uses related to website services and hosting; The customer is also entitled to use the server for other technologies, such as Virtualization, Backup or any other technologies and services that are legitimate and do not harm third parties; Note that Host1Fire does not allow the use of private servers for purposes that cause any harm to others in any way, and in the event this matter is discovered by Host1Fire or through notifications of third parties, Host1Fire will verify the matter and then take the appropriate action, which It may amount to canceling the service provided to the customer.
● The IP is IPv4, each server includes one (1) IP with the total price of the server, and the number of IPs can be increased to 7 IPs at a monthly rate.
● If more than 7 IPs are requested, 16-32 IPs (one block) can be added as a paid service per IP per month. Note that this request requires approval from the network administration, and approval takes 72 hours within working days, and requests are accepted according to the customer's need for additional IPs. The request may be rejected, depending on the customer's need for additional IPs.
● Each private server client is fully responsible for the safety and reputation of the IPs and not to include the IP in the list of suspicious IPs due to sending spam messages, intrusion and defrauding others.
● All servers are set with monthly traffic, which is automatically reset with the service renewal date; When the server reaches the last available 700 GB of traffic, the customer is contacted and informed of the need to upgrade; The customer has the right not to upgrade, thus reducing the download speed or raising it to 10 megabytes, bearing in mind that the upgrade is for a period of at least one month, after which the traffic can be downloaded to a smaller capacity; Upgrading to a larger capacity is always available.
● All private servers are provided with the normal administration service for free; Note that the normal management includes technical support related to hardware and network only; Host1Fire is not obligated to provide any other technical support, such as fixing operating system problems or adjusting settings to work in a certain way.
● In the event that the customer is unable to manage the server by himself, Host1Fire provides the advanced management service, which includes all technical and technical aspects of the server. The advanced management plan does not provide Administrator (root) control over the server for the client, where the control is entirely with Host1Fire, in order to ensure the stability of the server and work on it according to the client’s desire, bearing in mind that the level of advanced management is determined based on the number of sites hosted on the server or the type of thing user on the server.
● Maintaining a backup copy of the data is the responsibility of the customer in the first place; Maintaining an internal copy within the server itself is not enough; In the event that the server is hacked or has a hardware problem, Host1Fire will not be responsible for that. Note that the subscription to the Host1FireBU service is far from this text.
● Technical support for hosting and servers
● If you want technical support, please open a support ticket with the (Hosting Support) section by entering your client area or Discord.
● Working hours of the hosting department: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all days of the year.
● Host1Fire is committed to all of the service agreement regarding the Web Hosting services it provides, in addition to the following:
● Provide all the features stipulated in the distributor's programs on the service definition page.
● Providing discounts for each distributor according to the level of the distributor subscribed to.
● The advertised distributor is committed to the following:
● To have a special site through which hosting services are provided.
● Placing an advertisement on its official website, through which hosting is provided, stating that the hosting is from Host1Fire Company and that it has the status of an authorized distributor of Host1Fire Company through which it obtains discounts on the unlimited hosting plan.
● He placed the Host1Fire logo at the bottom of his official website to show that the hosting is from Host1Fire Company.
● Using the cPanel and DNS control panel of Host1Fire.
● The undisclosed distributor is obligated to:
● New customers: The customer must purchase at least 7 hosting plans to reach the first level of resellers.
● Old customers: the billing is done using the discount system, starting from the sixth location.
● Renewal of old accounts is at the same purchase price as the first time.
● Violations that the distributor may commit:
● The declared and non-advertised distributor violates any of the terms of service or the terms of the distributor program that he will receive.
● Using the hosting services of the distributors in violation of the terms of the Host1Fire agreement regarding Web Hosting or any of the hosting services it provides.
● Disclaimers, Warnings and Disclaimers:
● Host1Fire does not bear any financial, legal or corporate responsibility towards the distributor's customers.
● In the event that the distributor violates any of the terms of the Host1Fire agreement, the following will be followed
● First stage: The distributor is alerted about the violation he has, and given a 48-hour deadline to raise this violation, otherwise the second stage will be followed.
● The second stage: stopping the discounts given to the distributor completely, and in the event of the violation continuing, the third stage will be followed.
● The third stage: Completely canceling the distributor's accreditation.
● Host1Fire registers the domains that customers request through Host1Fire; In addition to providing a mechanism for controlling its domain through the client area of Host1Fire.
● Host1Fire is committed - whenever the customer requests to transfer his domain to another company - to facilitate this by providing a mechanism for requesting an EPP code, which will reach his registered mail as the domain owner, where he can continue to transfer it through the links that will reach him on that mail.
● Domain special protection:
● Host1Fire offers a (paid) service to protect the domain from any theft attempts, so that:
1. The domain can only be transferred at the request of the client himself by opening a ticket through the client area.
2. The domain is unlocked by Host1Fire only, even the customer himself can't.
3. The request for approval to disable the lock obliges the customer to mention the answer to the security question related to his account with us.
4. This service is available for all domains that are booked by us or that the client transfers to us, whether the domain is hosted by us or at any other host.
● Verify the identity of the customer subscribed to the security service
● The identity of our customer is verified by his answer to the security question of his account, since this answer can only be changed by the customer himself, even if someone else obtains his login data with us, his email registered in his account is stolen, or by Using a device he entered through and forgot to close his mail page or his control panel in Host1Fire.
● The customer is obligated to periodically update and amend the domain owner's data when it changes, so that the domain owner's record is always up-to-date. [? ]
● Host1Fire is not responsible for the end of the annual domain ownership or more in the event that the customer does not pay the fees that he receives a reminder a month before its end, in addition to four consecutive reminders before the expiry of 7, 7, 3 and 1 day, where the The invoice issued to him is paid before reaching the last day of his domain ownership period.
● Host1Fire is not responsible for domains that are not registered under it; It remains the responsibility of the customer to follow up on the renewal date of his domain through the company through which he requested to register his domain, or he can request to transfer his domain to Host1Fire in order to be able to continue renewing and managing his domain through Host1Fire directly.
● When requesting to reserve a domain through Host1Fire, the ownership of this domain belongs to the customer himself, and he has the right when and how he wants to transfer and modify data and manage his domain, and Host1Fire is committed to achieving this for him.
● Domain reservation or renewal fees are not refundable.
Windows and Linux servers and full servers
● The service is not booked or activated until the related fees are deposited.
● Host1Fire provides a service of renting Windows, Linux and full servers for uses related to website services and hosting. The customer is also entitled to use the server for other technologies, such as Backup or any legitimate legal technologies and services that are not harmful to third parties.
● All Windows servers, VPS servers, and full servers are set to a monthly traffic that is automatically reset on the 1st of every month.
● The server is not renewed until the renewal bill is paid.
● The service renewal invoice is issued 7 days before the date of payment.
● The customer can pay the due bills within  days before the bill due date, ie from the date of product renewal.
● A reminder is sent to the customer on his e-mail within the  days (as his payment period).
● If the renewal bill is not paid on its due date, the service will be closed automatically without our intervention.
● If the service is not renewed on the specified date, Host1Fire may keep the contents of the server for a period of 5 days, in anticipation of any circumstance beyond the control of the customer that prevents him from communicating with us and renewing the service; After that, the contents of the server will be deleted and Host1Fire will not be responsible for the loss of any contents.
● Host1Fire has the full right to change the prices of its services from time to time according to its marketing plans.
● Full server plans are not refunded after booking or renewing the service.
● The customer has the right to request cancellation of the service at any time without referring to Host1Fire, through his customer area.
● The customer can request not to renew the service before the renewal bill is issued, and that is 7 days before the renewal date of the server renewal date.
● The customer will not be able to get a backup copy of his Windows servers, Linux servers and his entire servers if the service is ineffective; Accordingly, the customer must renew the service in this case.
● Customer Responsibilities:
● Host1Fire does not allow Windows servers, VPS servers and full servers to be used for purposes that harm others in any way; In the event this matter is discovered, Host1Fire will verify it, and then take the appropriate action, which may amount to canceling the service provided to the customer in the event that harm is proven to others.
● The customer is fully responsible for the contents of the Windows servers, VPS servers and full servers in front of Host1Fire and the competent legal authorities.
● The customer is responsible for keeping a copy of the files on his site.
● It is prohibited to publish and distribute content with proprietary rights without the prior permission of the rights owner; In the event of this happening, Host1Fire has the right to close the site.
● Maintaining a backup copy of the data is the primary responsibility of the customer; Maintaining an internal copy within the server itself is not enough, as if the server is hacked or suffers a hardware problem, Host1Fire will not be responsible for providing a backup; We recommend that you subscribe to the Host1Fire Backup Service.
● Some software is not allowed on Windows servers, VPS servers and full servers, for example: (Mail Bombers/Spam, IRC, Proxy Scripts, Pirated Software/Warez, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs, Hacking Software, Cracks/Keygens).
● It is prohibited to use Host1Fire servers for the purpose of carrying out attacks or hacking operations on (networks, servers, sites); Host1Fire has the full right to cancel the service of the customer who performs these operations
● The customer is fully responsible for the safety and reputation of the IPs, and not to enter the IP in the list of suspicious IPs, due to sending spam messages or intrusion and defrauding others.
● The customer's obtaining and activating the service means his acceptance of all the terms of the agreement that were mentioned.
● All Windows servers, VPS servers and full servers are provided with free regular management service; Note that the normal management includes technical support related to the hardware and network only; Host1Fire is not obligated to provide any other technical support, such as fixing operating system problems or adjusting settings to work in a certain way. In the event that the client is unable to manage the server by himself, Host1Fire provides the advanced management service, which includes all technical and technical aspects of the server. The advanced management plan does not provide Administrator (root) control over the server for the client, where the control is entirely with Host1Fire, in order to ensure the stability of the server and work on it according to the client’s desire, bearing in mind that the level of advanced management is determined based on the number of sites hosted on the server.
Host1Fire Backup Service
● Once you subscribe to one of the backup services, whether individuals or distributors, you will receive comprehensive technical and technical support on the following:
● Installing or removing the client software, and adjusting the server to match the service.
● Connecting the server, specifying the partitions to be copied, and other settings.
● Assisting the customer in emergency recalls.
● Updating the client software and its accessories throughout the subscription period (may require providing server access data).
● Provide tips and instructions to ensure the best possible use.
● Technical and technical support does not include anything outside the scope of the Host1Fire Backup Service.
● First make sure that your server is compatible with the service before subscribing (we can help determine compatibility or not) All you have to do is review the customer services department and provide them with server data
● In the event of making drastic changes to the system or server, technical support must be informed to ensure the integrity of the service; We will not be liable for the interruption of the service by the client server in the event that we are not informed of the drastic changes that have occurred.
● Hacking and misuse
● At Host1Fire, we are keen to provide a high level of security for our customers, and not accept any damages, whether intended or unintended, by the customer or any other person outside the scope of Host1Fire.
● It is prohibited to use the service for a purpose other than the process of copying and securing information.
● In the event of detection of any hacking or hacking attempts by the customer, the service will be permanently suspended and no money paid will be refunded; And the matter may be raised to government agencies.
● service redistribution
● Host1Fire Backup Service is redistributable to third parties by the original subscriber, for both individuals and businesses, and the following conditions must be met:
● Inform the other party that the service is provided by Host1Fire.
● Host1Fire is not obligated to provide technical support to third parties, and the original subscriber must provide support if he resells the service (except in the case of subscribing under the business category).
● Misunderstandings or financial problems with third party distributors do not obligate Host1Fire to do anything; Host1Fire is committed to dealing with the original subscriber only.
Financial transactions, accounts and invoices
● Fees are paid before any service is activated.
● Fees are not refundable.
● Payment is in full before any hosting services are offered.
▪ HostOne Fire accepts credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), via PayPal, PayPal (www.paypal.com), Vodafone Cash, Etisalat Cash, Orange Cash, Western Union, or bank transfer.
● Additional features and Add-Ons for different services
● Any of our additional features can be added at any time.
● Charges paid are not refundable, regardless of whether this service is used or not.
● PayPal: Fees are calculated in real time for the current period and the next period until the end of their billing cycle.
● Services will be activated upon payment of fees and approval by the Accounts Department.
● Renewal and Billing Scheduling:
● For the customer (7) days before the due date of the invoice due for renewal, and when transferring the amount to Host1Fire, we must be provided with the deposit data in a ticket to the accounts department to renew the service for the next period.
● When you deposit any amount to pay any bill (you must) confirm the deposit and inform us within a period not exceeding 48 hours.
● A reminder will be sent to the customer's mail within 7 days, which is your payment period, if payment is not made before the due date, your account will be deleted automatically and we will not be responsible for any data loss or service interruption.
● The full amount must be transferred before any services can be provided.
● If you know you will be offline or on vacation and unable to communicate with us or pay bills that are due, make sure to notify us before the bill is billed, or you can pay bills before they are issued, or add an amount to our balance that covers the cost of payment.
● If the renewal amount is not paid on time, the service will be suspended.
● Host1Fire reserves the right to change prices at any time, and the terms of this agreement may change, and you should be aware of that.
● All cash transactions are in Euro, which is the official currency in which the company (Host1Fire) deals.
● The customer is obligated to pay the service fees that he requested at the same time that he requested the service.
● In the event of renewal, the customer is obligated to follow up on the renewal of his subscription and payment on the same day on which the invoice was issued. The procedures taken in the event of non-payment of the invoice are as follows:
1. A message from Host1Fire requesting payment and a reminder, bearing in mind that the billing system automatically sends it no less than 7 days before the bill is issued.
2. In the event of non-payment, on the last day of the hosting period the customer's account will be automatically deleted from the server to make space for another customer, and we will not be responsible for the files or the contents of the terminated account in any way.
3. Host1Fire may keep a copy of the customer service for a certain period not exceeding 5 days - a maximum - and as a paid service to be paid when you want to prepare this copy for him.
● Account Reactivation
● If a hosting account is canceled at the customer’s request or for non-payment of the due bill and the customer wants to reactivate his account, Host1Fire may keep a copy of the customer’s website for a certain period (if available), the account will be reactivated after paying the renewal bill only, but if The client wanted to get this copy of the site and transfer it to another host, so certain fees must be paid.
● If an account is canceled for a period exceeding the retention period of the copy of the site, the customer will need to sign up as a new customer.
● In the case of subscribing to one of the unlimited Web Hosting plans only, the customer has the right to cancel the plan and recover the full amount without giving any reason, provided that the customer or the account does not violate any of the terms and laws of the use agreement of (Host1Fire) company, provided that the cancellation request is Service and money back within 30 days from the date of subscription activation.
● Non-refundable cPanel license fees.
● Domain reservation or renewal fees are not refundable.
● Service fees are not refundable.
● The amounts reserved for the balance are not refundable and can be used when purchasing or renewing any of our services.
● Service Cancellation
● Customers can cancel the service at any time within the limits of our conditions, and requests should be sent to the customer services department through tickets.
● If the customer has a cancellation request, his account will be terminated immediately unless there are reserves for Host1Fire, and accordingly we have the right to terminate the service without notice.
● If the account is canceled due to non-payment of a private server, cloud server or Web Hosting, Host1Fire has the right to delete the contents of the site without notice, and the server or space is re-provided for another customer.
● The customer is not entitled to claim Host1Fire for any damage resulting from the use of Host1Fire products or services, personal injury or property damage resulting from the products or services sold or distributed by Host1Fire, or any contents on the customer’s site Violate the rights of third parties, or the contents infringe the rights of third parties. The customer is also obligated to pay any fees requested as a result of such violations and the legal issues that follow.