Compellingly maintain standardized processes without synergistic customer service. Energistically deliver top-line sources with web-enabled ROI.
Effective date: 1 January 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of host1fire's Website.
When you subscribe to one of the services of host1fire, you are considered completely agreeing to abide by all the terms and conditions of the usage agreement. This document constitutes full understanding and full and complete agreement between the two parties. You (the customer) and host1fire Company (the provider) are entitled "host1fire Company" to change any item of the conditions on this page at the time it deems appropriate and the customer must follow the conditions even if he does not receive an alert, so urges host1fire Its customers review the terms and agreement of use periodically.
● Provider: host1fire.
● Customer: Any person or entity that wishes to use the services provided by host1fire Company.
● Organization: Any organization, company, or body, whether governmental, public, or private.
● Service or services: includes any of the services provided by host1fire Company.
● Account holder: The person or entity whose evidence is registered with host1fire Company.
● Domain name: It is a name used on the Internet and networks as an address that takes the browser to the desired site. The domain name consists of a series of letters (English) and numbers separated by periods (.) And the letters that follow the points represent the extension of the domain name.
● Hosting: It is an area within the servers of the provider used to store materials or the contents of the customer's site.
● The customer is obliged to provide his real data and information and the private means of communication (address, post, phone number) when requesting or renewing the service, and he shall be obligated to update or change it when needed.
● The customer is bound by all the terms mentioned in the terms of providing service for host1fire, or its partners in the event that their services are provided through host1fire, and any violation of these conditions leads to the immediate suspension of the service provided, with the permissibility of terminating the service without the customer having the right to Claiming compensation or refund for any fees paid for suspended services.
● The customer is obliged not to use the services provided to him by host1fire in violation of any copyrights, copyrights, intellectual property rights, trademarks, or any other proprietary rights of any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized copying of copyrighted material from newspapers, magazines, books or other copyrighted sources.
● The customer is obliged not to use the services provided to him by host1fire in the mailing or transfer of any illegal information, or threatening, or immoral, defamation, slander, or immoral, aggressive, or violating prohibitions. Or advocate or encourage violence, hatred, or racism. Or to impersonate, defraud, falsify, manipulate, or fraud. Generally any harmful or undesirable information or material of any kind, including without limitation any messages that constitute or encourage behavior that constitutes a criminal, criminal, or violation of any domestic or international law, and intellectual property protection laws including copyright and trademarks Commercial, and all related laws.
● host1fire has the right to suspend or cancel part or all of the services provided to the customer when you see that these services have been used in a violation and inappropriate manner. The company also reserves the right to refuse the service or not to provide it, and the company has the right to cancel the customer’s subscription at any time without clarifying the reasons and provided that the remaining amount is returned to the customer.
● The customer has no right to claim any form of compensation for losses or damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect, dependency, loss of profits or part of it, or business loss as a result of any action taken by the company, or a violation For any clause in the terms of service provision.
Services Use Policy:
● Technical support is responsible for fixing problems that are caused by the server only, God forbid and not obligated to fix or amend errors and problems caused by your misuse or misuse of your visitors to the content of your site.
● It is forbidden to upload any files that contain viruses or chelates with the aim of stealing information or sabotage, and in case of violation of uploading these files, the site closes permanently.
● It is prohibited to send spam and spam messages, such as sending a publicity message about your site to a group or mailing list whose members did not allow you to receive your messages or mail spam and this is considered a violation of the laws in force internationally and exposes our company to legal accountability and in the case of our discovery Otherwise, your site will be suspended permanently.
● Posting from the forums is allowed, but in the event that you consume more than 20% of the server's resources, this may lead to the suspension of the site temporarily, (posting is preferable as a maximum once every week and it is preferable to wait between each amount of transmission about 5 minutes, as it is preferable to post at times Night (off peak hours).
● In the event that the traffic bandwidth exceeds the specified and agreed upon request, the site will be automatically shut down until the beginning of the next month, and the customer must ensure the monthly traffic volume used through his control panel, and in case you want to Upgrade your plan to a higher plan in the specifications, you should contact technical support.
● It is not allowed to use more than 15% of the server resources or resiurs (memory, processor, network, database server, web server, or any kind of services on the server) because there are other sites that all share resources and does not achieve for any party to exploit it In a way detrimental to other parties and following this method leads to a temporary pause in the site and the consumption of more than 30 per cent leads to its suspension for a longer period and more than 50 per cent leads to the closure of the site permanently.
● It is forbidden to use your site as a store for files such as download centers that allow uploading and downloading large areas of files with all kinds of extensions. It is only allowed to use the image download center to serve your forum members only with a simple space. host1fire also provides special spaces for VPS for users of large download centers. We have the right to stop your site if it is proven that it uses a download center with large and sparse spaces. You have the right to only remove this center and we pledge after that to open again, but if it is used again the site will be permanently shut down.
● We have the right to amend the prices of plans and services on our site at any time, and this does not apply to the sites that were booked before the amendment, but applies to you if you want to renew your subscription with us.
● It is forbidden to use Reseller service in free hosting.
● Not paying the value of any service, we have the right to disconnect and stop any other service registered in the customer’s own name until the dues are paid in full.
● We maintain in host1fire backup copies of all sites, but the responsibility for storing the data and contents of the site remains for the customer first and foremost, and the company does not bear any responsibility as a result of the loss of any of the data or information stored on the site.
● We at host1fire ensure that your site is secure and that its contents are not leaked, even if your site has been stopped by us and not defamed, not by hinting or authorizing and allowing you to take a copy of it.
● Not following the terms of this agreement will expose you first to alert and then to warn and then take the necessary measures towards you.
● The prices of services provided by host1fire is linked to currency rates globally, so our main currency is the dollar or the Saudi riyal. In the case of displaying the price in other currencies, such as the Egyptian pound, this price may change depending on the currency and its exchange rate. At any time and in the event of a change in the currency exchange rates, this change will not be in effect until the end of the service period that the customer has booked and paid its fees in advance.
● The customer can cancel the service and recover the fees paid by him within a period of 7 days from the date of registering the service within the customer’s account, in the absence of violations of the conditions of service, and this includes the following services: (shared hosting, resellers) and the customer cannot recover the paid fees if he wishes In cancellation of the following services: (technical support services, domain name reservation, full servers, VPS servers).